Bephyr Cosmetics’ private label manufacturing services are dedicated to meet the diverse and unique needs of cosmetic companies worldwide.
Thanks to Korean investors brought traditional Japanese brush making craftsmanship to our area in 1990s, now we have a stable artisans team with over 15 years experience in average covering each process of production. Every single brush we producing is totally handmade by traditional techniques, passing a complete manufacturing process with a minimum of 30 working steps.
As a contract manufacturer, Bephyr Cosmetics offers its customers an expansive line of full materials (brush hair, ferrule, handle), brush sizes, seamless ferrules, lacquered dipped handles, colors, logo imprinting, and package sourcing.
Our expertise in component materials, a broad selection of stock elements and a wide range of specialty options, makes Bephyr Cosmetics the ideal choice to create your brush line. From design, production, to custom branding, Bephyr Cosmetics will surpass all your performance expectations.
- Premium synthetic fiber that mimics natrual hair, mid-to-high end quality fiber, or goat hair can meet different clients’ demands.
- Seamless ferrules for safety and durability
- The adhesive is imported from South Korea, its excellent performance can avoid the hair and handle coming off.
- Only non-toxic paint is used on our painted handles
- All the process of brush manufacturing is totally handcrafted rather than machine-made.
- Strict quality control checks are maintained at each step of the manufacturing process
- Branding and Private Label Production
- Custom manufacturing and imprinting
With the support of our packaging suppliers, we can also provide packaging solution together with the brushes. Different types of packaging for individual brushes and professional bag, pouch and belt for brush kits that help to enhance the product’s value.